Join Business Leaders of Central Ohio for our networking happy hour! This isn’t just another networking event.
We limit our tickets to 35 people to make sure every attendee meets and gets to interact with everyone.
Harry Buffalo is a casual chain with a sports-bar atmosphere serving comfort food favorites and a long beer list!
Join us to meet some really awesome and inspiring business leaders. As always your $9 ticket purchases your first cocktail or beverage. We hope to see you there!
Join the LNA Enterprises and BLOC-O Leadership Advisory Council and learn to Become a Better Leader!
In September LNA Enterprises, LLC and BLOC-O developed a Leadership Advisory Council spending three half days with our members and panelists discussing what it takes to be a great leader and how to become a better leader. The book “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” was just one of our guides on this journey.
- What does it take to be an exceptional leader?
- What is expected of a leader in your position?
- How do you become a great leader?
- What can you do to improve as a leader?
Thesae are all questinos you need to answer in order to be a leader in your industry. Whether you are an hourly employee, team manager, sales associate, entrepreneur or the owner of a large business, leadership is important. You can drive your team up or drag them down at any level in a company.
If you are serious about beoming a better leader than this event is for you!
8:00-9:00am Networking and Light Breakfast
9:000-10:00am Leadership Workshop
10:00-11:00am Leadership Council Panel Discussion and questions
Pannel Consists of Leaders:
– Shawn Barklow, Gwen Fells, Dean Picket, Daniela Obiahachie, Chris Summers and Justin Rush
– Lance Shnider and David Sherod of LNA Enterprises and BLOC-O
– All attendees will receive a certificate of completion for the workshop.